Night Out

I went out last night with three work colleagues. It was meant to be my late birthday celebration. Wednesday is not an ideal day but that’s the day we could all make it. And we didn’t hold back.

A nice Chinese dim-sum meal followed by drinks at a bar. I’m not sure what time I got back home. I wasn’t that drunk; I didn’t look because I didn’t care!

We talked, laughed and I finally opened up about my separation. It felt right to finally say it. I never wanted pity and me being at peace with it before saying anything was essential. They couldn’t believe they hadn’t noticed. I guess I am tough as well as a good actress.

It was a great night and I should do this more often.

1. Donnalee says:

It’s great to have a nice night out and to enjoy it. Happy belated birthday.

Thank you and yes, it does wonders to how you feel. ❤️

2. Zara says:

It amazing how little people notice, especially if you’re a tough cookie to start with! Good on you! Glad you had fun 🙂

It certainly is. I don’t complain, I never missed work, I move on. Another colleague tells anyone who will listen about her marital problems. Oh well!
      It was a great night. Today we were sharing pictures and there are so many of me laughing, it shows what a great night it was. 😊

3. mr. f. grey says:

Happy belated birthday and glad to see that you were able to get out to celebrate!! Isn’t it amazing what people don’t pick up on? You must be a great actress! 😉

Thank you! 🤗🤗🤗 I wish I made some money from this acting. 😉