Author Website

My author website is finally up and running!

I am very proud of it. Now I need to get my books ready for publishing, which is no easy feat.

I’ll be blogging there as well, only a couple of times a month. The aim is to get people to subscribe to receive first hand news on my development.

Fingers crossed!

Check it out and let me know what you think! My identity is all out and fuck it if I can’t be myself. It’s about time.

I have roadmapped my stories and found out I have 9 books on the go! My first ever story has become a series of four books, the second is almost finished on Wattpad with another currently sitting as a one shot. I’m half way through my ‘naughty’ novel and I’m converting the two stories I had originally written for a new erotic short stories App that never took off into novellas. It’s a hell of a lot of work!

I stick to my diverse and inclusive universe, promoting acceptance and discussing sexuality and sexual orientation in a positive way.

I’m excited!

1. Donnalee says:

Hmm, when I click on that above, it gives me a blank wordpress page that says unavailable right now–it does not go to a website itself. If I copy it and paste it to a new window, it eventually shows me a nice-looking website. Good for you!

Thanks! I’ll check the link. It’s not on WordPress so there may be a glitch. 😊

Fixed it! Thanks again ❀️

2. SO EXCITED!!! And super duper happy for you!!!
    YAAAAAAY!!!!!!

Thank youuuuuu! Hopefully soon you’ll have some actual books to read!

1. ✌️✌️✌️

Wow, well done to you! 9 books on the go, that’s amazing πŸ˜ƒ
    Very inspiring πŸ™πŸΌ

I have no idea how I’m going to manage that but I’m pushing through πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼

Clicked on the link and your website looks fab- so nice to put a face to the blog- can’t wait to read some of your finished works, and love that it’s all so inclusive and sexually fluid πŸŒˆπŸ™πŸΌβ€

Thank you! It is who I am so I want to represent that. For us! 🌈❀️