Me Being Me

I have made no secret in this blog about my sexuality. For the newcomers, I identify as pansexual. I don’t have barriers regarding sexuality or gender when falling in love.

In the big context, I am who I am and I just am. I love the person regardless, even if that means someone who will never be attracted to me but, hey! That’s another story…

Some have questioned my identity because I have mostly dated men and I was married to one for over 15 years (technically, I still am, but we’ll let it slide…)

The thing is, when I fall for a woman, I fall hard.

I had one of these moments at Anime Con with Raven. I saw this girl, probably too young for me anyway, and I was smitten.

She wasn’t alone. She was there with a girlfriend. Still, I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

When she walked away, I turned to Raven, “Fuck, she’s hot!”

“Which one?” she asked.

“Short hair.”

“Dayimmm! Hell yes, she’s hot!”

That’s how we roll. Maybe it’s genetic but that’s definitely how I roll.

One of my ‘slaves’ kind of flirted with me but I was already gone. No one else was good enough then.

We’ll see how this pans out in the future.

1. Donnalee says:

I think people are just people, and you like or love who you love. It’s part of what makes us unique. I love individuals, not ‘only men/women/etc.’

For me, there’s that special something about the person that makes body parts completely irrelevant. I feel what I feel. πŸ’–

How lovely to be able to be so open and free together! You’ve raised her right 😊🌈
    PS: I usually like the ones with short hair too (is that objectifying?? Oops sorry. Not sorry 😘)

1. mr. f. grey says:

I totally agree, the openness and freedom is fantastic! Raven is in great company. We need more people like you two in the world. πŸ˜‰

Thanks, Grey! We try our best for our children and I’m very proud of her. πŸ’–

I always hoped I could have an open relationship with my mom while growing up. Even though we are there now, it’s a very recent thing. I didn’t want to make my daughter wait 40 years for that and I constantly try to be the parent I wish I had.
      I know you get me and, yes, I am a fan of short hair. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

πŸ™πŸΌβ€πŸŒˆβ€ x