Future

I am positive. I have a good feeling about my future prospects, even if they may take a while to become true.

If you’ve been following my blog, you will know that, back in May, I had a Tarot reading done. That reading was very positive but the span for things to happen, as I was warned, was three years.

Three years is a long time. If you think coldly, my marriage crumbled in less than that. Granted, some things were never brilliant but they were workable. We could have worked on a lot of issues that instead distanced ourselves.

It’s water under the bridge now. Too little, too late won’t be enough.

I am not the most patient person. The Taurus in me is indeed a raging bull. I am strong and stubborn, but I’m also a softie and romantic at heart.

This means I know the person for me is out there. I just have to find them. How? No freaking idea!

If you follow my blog, you will also know that I cast Runes. Norse mythology speaks to me and is the inspiration behind my carefully crafted tattoo. I believe in the power of the universe.

My runes tonight still put most things in the future. They also said that my present is my new beginning, which started with exactly the same rune back in September, when I did my last full reading.

But now they told me fate is taking a hold of my destiny. Things that are planned for me will start happening soon.

It’s scary for me. I like to be in charge. I like to be the force in control. According to a friend, who’s a sensitive palm reader, I have changed my destiny before.

The question is, should I fight it now? Or should I let things happen? The outcome is good. All I need is that hardest of virtues:

PATIENCE!

1. Donnalee says:

Patience is certainly a virtue. I do tarot readings, but never predict time periods, since to me they can change at any instant. I instead focus on what the person needs to know and do for the best outcome, which seems to me more practical and also more humane. maybe you can do rune readings with that focus for yourself…? Good luck with it all!

The tarot reading came with a warning that some things would not be immediate. The span of three years is a guess, which seems accurate when my runes still give similar readings in the same, future position. They have also asked me for patience, which is not in my nature. 🙈
      My tarot reader said she would give me the weather forecast and I would choose to get soaked or take an umbrella, which I found rather nice.
      I’m trying my hardest at patience and letting my destiny take hold. It doesn’t come naturally.

1. Donnalee says:

To me, YOU are a big part of your destiny. I tend to think of that saying about ‘work as if everything depended upon work, and pray as if everything depended on prayer’. I think patience is great to have and helps life be easier in some ways, and doing skillful stuff when it is needed is good too. I hope it all works out the way you want and for the best.

I think I understand what I’m being told. Because I’m not patient, I tend to rush things and this is not the best for me right now. It’s an exercise of patience, the virtue, to let things happen and let the universe bring its messages.
        I understand it, but it’s still hard, because it’s not in my nature. Do I make sense?

Exciting, but I am so impatient already!! Haha. It’s a great lesson and practice: to slow down, enjoy each day, and most importantly TRUST that the good stuff/right person is coming towards you…

My nails are bitten to the quick (they usually are, anyway. Who am I fooling?) and I keep imagining all these meet up scenarios in my head. At least they will work as ideas for future books because I am so, so, so impatient right now. 😂😂🙈🙈
      Still, I’m trying really hard not to do anything stupid. Breathe!