Meh Week


I am officially calling the week after the holidays ‘Meh Week’.

Going back to work was meh. I wished I could have taken another week off. Me and probably 90% of the world population. The other 10% actually did. Never mind my unofficial stats…

I was sulking all Tuesday and getting back into the rhythm didn’t happen straight away. It wasn’t a horrible week at least. 

With Raven still away, I could focus on relaxing and writing. That part went well but my sleep was all over the place. I’m a natural night owl and I just couldn’t sleep like a normal human being should. Crap!

I’m getting back into it now. I need to recharge this weekend and prepare to pursue my new year resolutions:

It’s not a list full of impossible, on a whim things. It’s what I have to do. It’s what I want to do.

Now I need to focus! 

6 Comments Add yours

  1. bone&silver says:

    Meh Week should become an Official Global holiday after the Xmas holidays… I’m so with you 😬

    Liked by 4 people

    1. DFMGhost says:

      πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I knew I wasn’t alone!

      Liked by 1 person

    2. Mandi Em says:


      Liked by 2 people

  2. Zara says:

    ‘Meh week’ – how greatly summed up!
    Good luck with focusing on your goals. You CAN therefore you WILL! πŸ˜‰ x


    1. DFMGhost says:

      I seem to have found the 90% of people I was talking about πŸ˜‰ Meh week is done. Looking forward to the future now.

      Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s