Happy Blogversary!

Yesterday, as I published my latest post, I received the following notification:

Wow! A year has passed and so much has changed!

I started blogging in a moment of complete desperation, anxiety and feeling lost. My marriage was in ruins and the attempts to fix it only made it worse.

I was trying but I wasn’t sure that was what I wanted. Here, through my blog, I found support from this amazing community; I made friends and they have been helping me navigate my tattered relationship and find my true feelings and wishes.

Countless times I broke down while writing when I had no one else to talk to and someone, often an ocean apart, would have kind words to say and pick me up, rescue me from my black hole.

I am in a much better place now. I have made my decision and I am not wavering. I feel it’s the right choice. I guess I knew it already when I called this blog Diary of a Failed Marriage. Not failing but ultimately FAILED.

The blog will probably change and evolve as I and my feelings move on. I still don’t know where it’s going to take me but I am thoroughly excited!

Thank you!

1. whiskyburden says:

Thanks for sharing and being open. It’s not just you that gains from your experiences.

Thank you! I have certainly learned a lot from the shared experiences.

2. tarnishedsoul says:

First, congratulations on the milestone!

Secondly, I have followed you for quite some time and I feel….hmmm…thankful that you share your story. Life is an evolution, isn’t it? I know you have the strength and courage to carry on and I’m glad I’m one of the people you choose to share parts of you. Thank you, my beautiful friend! 🙂 ❤

Thank you! You have been following my journey almost from the very beginning. Thank you for being there and for sharing so much with me.

1. tarnishedsoul says:

3. You have given me lots of love and support in moments that I have needed it, and I know MS feels the same about you. Thank you! And happy blogiversary…

Thank you! You have been a great friend who I keep close to my heart. I wish you and MS the best. 💙💖

4. Congrats!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤

5. Happy blogversary my dear friend, we almost started at the same time and for similar reasons. I’m so proud of all you achieved so far and sharing in your journey. Hugs xo

Thank you, my friend. Writing has done great things for us. We have met through it and got our outlets. 💖💙

1. Very true and I’m very grateful for you. Hugs 💙