At It Again

on

On Saturday, I asked barely husband to buy food for his dog. With the face he pulled, I asked me to send the link to the website he buys it from.

The dog eats a special brand low in carbs that’s meant to be better for you.

When barely husband was talking to Raven yesterday, I asked if he had bought it.

Obviously not. Why was I not surprised? I made him send me the link and bought some normal food from the local shop to cover the next few days.

Sometimes I feel like just giving the dog away. Even though I never wanted him, I don’t, because I feel sorry for him (the dog, not the husband).

*sigh*

1. Because you have a caring, nurturing heart and those are sadly often taken advantage of. Hugs

I need to find a way out 😬😬😬

2. I feel like that dog is a metaphor for your marriage. He never wanted to put the work into caring for it… Hang on girl; this too shall pass.

I never thought of it that way. Interesting 🤔🤔🤔 I’m still the one caring for the dog I never wanted. Wow! That sounds like quite a statement if taken metaphorically!

You’re totally enabling his laziness- give him an ultimatum: take care of the dog for a week without my assistance or it needs to be given away to a good home where it’s fully wanted…

He says he would take the dog if he could. Most rented accommodation in the UK does not allow pets. Maybe he is using it as an excuse and he’s definitely using this restriction to target me. The ultimatum is coming when I get my house.

Go girl : ) You are clearly totally onto it- just being supportive here : )

4. fattytomend says:

That’s just annoying. Reminds me of the barbie videos in which barbie basically kills ken in every video… It’s crazy but it’s so relatable. It’s almost passive aggressive when you ask them to do something and they don’t… But they go on and on about how you don’t tell them things and they’re not mind readers. Urgh. Here’s a link… Change clean the place to buy some dog food