IT SUCKS!

I’m home alone right now, crying like a baby and I don’t know what to do with myself. All evening I’ve been trying to find distractions to cover up the fact that I’d like to be out, I’d like to have company and I don’t.

I made no secret that I like sex and I resort to my growing collection of toys to keep me entertained. It usually helps me swing my mood to have some physical pleasure but today I still feel like shit!

I am feeling lonely, like I haven’t in a while. It’s not the physical side so the recommendation I had from a couple of friends,  who I’m sure mean it well, to go out on the pull will not help.

It will work exactly like a toy, with no feelings and the added risks of not meeting expectations or worse: catching some disease.

Tonight, no dildo or vibrator will replace a cuddle and a sweet conversation while caressing the loved one’s body.

Tonight I cry.

1. Aww sweetie, I am so sorry. I hope you are able to get back into a good space soon. I hate the times I feel lonely. There usually isn’t a reason why, and that’s the hardest part.

As the title says, it sucks. I really didn’t want the distraction I got now. I’d rather still be crying like a baby…

1. Yeah. But some days just suck! More wine!

Run a bath. Have a weep. Honour your noble sadness, and longing for human connection- you’re totally normal. Sorry you’re so sad right now, but it will pass xO

I’ve had my weep. These moments come sometimes. I hadn’t had one this bad in a while. It will pass. Things will get better, eventually. 💙💖

3. Awe I’m so sorry you are sad, but I totally understand. These moments come out of nowhere sometimes and it could be anything that triggers them. I hope this passes soon and please remember that it is only temporary, that it will pass and all will be well in the end. I’m thinking of you and sending a great big hug your way.

Thank you for the hug! These moments happen sometimes. They come out of nowhere and are very crushing. It’s morning now and I feel better. I haven’t slept anywhere close to what I need but any sleep helps. 😘

1. I know and sometimes sleeping it off helps even though I usually wake up that way if I take it to bed with me.

I’m not great but better. Daughter is back home, which always helps.

4. tarnishedsoul says: