Writing Milestone

I usually post milestones for my Wattpad work but today I want to share two blog milestones for my ‘Diary of a Failed Marriage.’

Earlier this week this happened:

And today this happened :

When I started writing, all I wanted was an outlet. I wondered if anyone would ever want to read about a failed marriage, the very low lows, the fights as well as other conflicts, like the non-acceptance of my sexuality.

It all feels very raw and it’s all real. I am a real person with real feelings and, even though I started planning posts like a good student, when things got really bad, I just wrote whatever my mind was blurting out at the time, like the first time we discussed the D word.

There have been times when I wrote through tears and times where I shared happiness and relief. All through it, I met many amazing people. A few have become precious friends. Some have been following me from my first couple of posts.

Thank you for reading this and giving me strength. Thank you for sending me virtual hugs when I need them the most. Thank you for being there.

My journey is far from over but I know with you all by my side, it has been made much more bearable.

1. I am happy to be able to follow with youon this journey and glad to count you among my precious friends. Congrats on the milestones!

Thank you! You have been a lot more than a reader to me. You have become a great friend and we have shared a lot of the good and the bad. I still dream of the day we will meet and as I always say, our double date. That would be something. Thank you for always being there.

1. As you have as well. I can’t wait for our double date!

Yes, Congratulations! It’s a good feeling isn’t it? And well done for being brave enough to share the shit stuff- women are good at that, and it’s so healthy. Buy yourself a treat, like cake- that’s what I did when I hit my 100 : )

Thank you! Yes, it’s a great feeling to share and be heard. Thank you for being part of my journey and for all your support. ❤️

I still have cake from my daughter’s birthday and I’m having some lovely wine with it.

3. Yay! Congratulations!!! ❤ ❤ ❤

Thank you! You were one of my first followers 💙💖

😘😘😘

4. It’s always the tough things in life that mold us into who we are meant to be and I’m glad we stumbled across each other. You tell it like it is without approval from others and you use this platform as an outlet. For the very reason of being a person it makes people relate and you do have some special friends in here cheering for you. Hey and congrats on the milestone 😉. Hugs

Thank you! You were one of my first followers, always a big supporter and friend. Thank you for your always kind words. 💙💖

1. Of course and the honor is all mine sending this right back at you love. 💙😉