More like F*CK IT list in my current mood. A lot of things are just stuff I HAVE TO do to sort my life out. It’s not that long… I think. I haven’t written it beforehand so we’ll see!
Buy my own house – I’ve had a few houses before but it has always been a joint venture with barely husband. While at university I was at student accommodation and after I graduated I went back to my mom’s to support her. With the split, I have everything lined up to get my own place for the first time;
Get a haircut – This seems stupid but I am utterly useless at booking a slot at the hairdresser. My hair grows long simply because of that. I’ve had very short hair before. I’m not sure I’m going there but at least a few inches will have to go!
3. Get my back tattoo – This means freedom! Barely husband was always very critical of my single tattoo I had done when he dumped me. He didn’t want me to have another one and now I’ll just give him the middle finger and get it. I am not going for subtlety!
4. Buy a new car – Mine is starting to show clear signs of age. After I sort out the house, this will become a spending priority.
Write at least three books – I will write three stories and they will be available for anyone to read, even if only free on Wattpad. The first one is almost finished!
6. Write for a living – this is the dream. I’m not sure if I am even talented enough for this but I’ll try.
7. Visit a new country – Or at least a new city in said country where I could meet one of my online friends. Of course my beautiful Raven would come with me.
8. Spend more time with friends – Any time with friends is precious time. For so many years it was centred on barely husband’s friends and mood. Now it’s my time to make the effort and the recent outings with my Wattpad friends and with my school time friends have done me so much good.
9. Go out more – I am usually very content at being home with a book and a glass of wine but, stemming from the great results of spending time with friends, I need to be out more. This will be crucial for the last and trickiest item on my list.
10. Fall in love – I have absolutely no control over this but I have to allow myself to feel. I have to open myself to love and let the opportunity come. I’m not there yet but I will be!