I NEED…

on

…a good fuck.

A GREAT fuck.

A mind blowing FUCK.

With earth shattering orgasms.

That always makes things better.

Unfortunately, it’s not happening any time soon.

1. Me too! Don’t think I’ve ever had an earth shattering orgasm….apart from in my fantasies of Rob….

Orgasms in general were always difficult for me. Earth shattering happened maybe once or twice but it’s been so long, I’m not even sure what it feels like anymore.

Ok girls, now you know you can give them to yourselves don’t you? Take 45 mins, a warm room, organic coconut oil, & a locked house so you won’t be disturbed… you’ll still get the hit of chemicals & hormones… I know it’s not the same, but it’s still really good for you & your sexual expression & sense of freedom 🔥❤

Unfortunately I can’t ignore the 10 year old poking me. I might try it over the weekend when she’s with dad.

Do it if you can. In my experience (& that of other women I know), there’s something very powerful about owning and worshipping your own sexual energy… we are such incredible goddesses, walking on this earth every day, creating & raising new life; we need to counteract the dominant patriarchal paradigm which makes us ALL suffer (men and women), and celebrate our awesomeness ourselves before someone else can really get to do it as well. In my opinion, at bleary-eyed 7.30am here in Oz! : ) G

I do my own playing, no problem. This is something new and I enjoy learning. My toys are varied and fun.
        But, in the end, nothing can replace the feel of skin on skin when there’s a connection. *sigh*

3. I hear you my friend and it always takes the pressure off and leaves you feeling like you can deal with anything.

The fact that I can’t have it, at least not the way I want it, makes it very frustrating. I’m hanging there…