No, no, no

I am running out of ways to say no. It worries me that he can’t let go.

I had my first ‘alone’ time in almost a month and barely husband wanted me to join him and Raven for whatever. Sorry, NO!

He asked me why I wanted to stay alone. When I answered it was because I wanted to think, he took it as me thinking of him and considering getting back together. WTF? NO!

I try to explain over and over again that I don’t have feelings for him anymore. He doesn’t get the message.

I arrived to pick Raven up to be faced with a summer holiday booked with me included. The excuse was that it was a free cancellation one. I had to say NO three times.

He looked upset, about to cry. Please get the hint!

1. Oh boy, I am sorry. I certainly hope that you got your point across and that it settles down now. I wish things wereeasier for you – his inability to let go is just making it more stressful for you. Hugs.

It does stress me out, BLT. Everyone keeps telling him to let go. He’s sincere in his attempts but we crossed the line a while ago. He needs to move on. Hugs

2. ZiZi says:

Oh wow!!!!!!!!
    Just wow!

He makes it hard. I’ll keep saying no. The holiday booking got the same reaction out of me: wow! Just wow!

3. Some serious denial and he struggles to grasp the concept that you and him as a couple if a thing of the past and will never be again. I’m sorry this is forcing you to get mad, short and super direct, because this is what will continue to happen if he doesn’t get the hint.

When I snap, he doesn’t know why. He blames something else. Raven is very direct saying that I do need to cut him off. I’m trying.

1. I know and easier said then done. She is a brave girl and full of wisdom already in times you would think it’s hard for her to be in the middle. Even more testament to you and what great relationship you have with her. Xo

She’s my rock! She’s her own person with her own opinions and I am very proud!

3. I can see why, so special ❤

4. My husband will be like this. He keeps looking soulfully at me saying he doesn’t want us to split and what will he do if that’s what I decide. Emotional blackmail whether intentional or not is so not helpful!

We’ve been through the heavy emotional blackmail phase. Now it’s more like an opening my heart to you and hoping you feel the same phase. Still, it is kind of emotional blackmail. I just don’t want the anger to return once he sees I’m not budging.

5. speak766 says:

I am sorry you’re having a rough time. I hope he comes to acknowledge that it’s over and he needs to let go. Wish you the best – speak766

Thank you! I’m hoping he finds his way without me as I slowly break the ties.