The D word

It happened. I admitted I feel nothing. We have discussed the dreaded divorce.

Part of me is relieved. Part of me is despairing.

He cried desperately and that makes me feel guilty. My head is spinning and I don’t want to cry anymore because I have lo leave to pick Raven from drama school in 10 minutes.

God help me through today!

1. Lavender says:

I felt the same way about 2 weeks ago. You’re in my prayers. ❤

1. MLYGhost says:

Thank you! I need them very much right now. ❤️

1. Lavender says:

You’re very welcome! I hope everything turns out well for you. It’s one of the hardest decisions to make.

2. tarnishedsoul says:

Deep breath. Handle this moment first, then move on to the next.

1. MLYGhost says:

I’m trying. I’m trying really hard. ❤️

1. tarnishedsoul says:

Since we are always stronger than we give ourselves credit, I know you will make it through this.

2. MLYGhost says:

Thank you for believing in me. ❤️

3. tarnishedsoul says:

You have done the same for me. 🙂

3. VictoryInTrouble says:

I hate to make people cry so I get that but I’m also learning I’m not responsible for other people’s feelings and I don’t have to be beholden to them. As an empath, it’s been slow going, lol. I hope you can get through the day. I imagine a bubble around myself sometimes- to block out everyone else. It works a little at least. Hugs!

1. MLYGhost says:

Thanks for the hugs. I need them because I know things are going to get worse before they can get better. ❤️

1. VictoryInTrouble says:

That seems to be the way of things but it’ll be worth it. ❤️

4. Thinking of you and hoping you’re feeling better ❤

1. MLYGhost says:

Working on it ❤️

5. Looks like we are both facing the D word at the same time. I know how hard it is and no words can console you for what lies ahead. All I can say is stay the course and remember what it is you need to do. Think of your own happiness and no matter how hard it is, put yourself first this one time. Everything else will just prolong what will happen either way down the road. I know it sounds harsh but I have been there for the past 12 years. Hugs and love you lots.

1. MLYGhost says:

Let’s get through this together!
      I’m being emotionally tested right now. He’s not well and it’s difficult but I am standing my ground. He’s shocked at Raven’s reaction as she hasn’t cried. She’s actually consoling him. She’s been expecting this and he doesn’t see it being so clear. Hugs to you! ❤️

1. We definitely will. Like I said I know it’s hard but we need to be strong right now unless we are willing to go on in the same old miserable fashion. Hugs to you, I’m always here, lets do this together.

6. Henry says:

It is a conversation that is part of the reality that is hard to come to terms with; especially when we live in denial about what is right in front of us. That conversation has been had on varying degrees and levels of detail that has produced enough tears to flood an ocean liner. It is part of the process.

1. MLYGhost says:

There have been many conversations like this, trust me. They are always painful and full of tears. Thank you for being here. ❤️

1. Henry says:

Always! Thank you for being here, too!